Join us Wednesday, May 4th for an open house and a celebration of Star Wars Day (between 12pm and 2pm OR between 6pm and 8pm)!. That's right . . . it's our first workshop with evening hours.
For Star Wars Day, we'll make Star Wars origami figures, and show off some other themed creations.
We'll also demonstrate all of the things you can make in the TEC Lab and all of the technology and gear we have to make them, including:
- 3Doodler handheld creations
- Google Cardboard smartphone virtual reality headsets
- 3D printing
- Book page crafts
- LED light and battery projects
- 3D scanning
- Cameo Silhouette paper/fabric design cutter
- Wood burning pens
- Green screen
- And our brand new laser engraver and cutter!
This is our last event for the semester, and it will count toward the 2 event minimum to qualify to win a Kindle Fire from the library this semester. We will draw for a winner on May 5th.
Jedi Master Yoda image provided through a Creative Commons Attribution License by Pablo Garcia.