Here are five titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- The Internet of us : knowing more and understanding less in the age of Big Data
- From #BlackLivesMatter to Black liberation / Keeanga‐Yamahtta Taylor
- Guns and contemporary society : the past, present, and future of firearms and firearm policy
- Imbeciles : the Supreme Court, American eugenics, and the sterilization of Carrie Buck
- Lit up : one reporter, three schools, twenty‐four books that can change lives / David Denby
This tag will show you all of the prior lists of new materials, in reverse chronological order. We are eager to hear from you about individual items you would like us to buy, or types of items we should be on the lookout for, or general subject areas we should build up in the collection. Your input will help us keep the collection working well for 2015/16 and beyond!
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Jennifer Hicks (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!