We add many new items to the collection each month, and we hope you'll check some out. Take a look at our New Books shelves or the New Media Display for some of the titles, or skim down our new materials list of items we added to the collection in February! You may also want to take a look at the new and old books on our Women's History Month display near the front entrance.
- Breaking the mold : changing the face of climate science / Dana Alison Levy
- My phantoms / Gwendoline Riley
- Professing criticism : essays on the organization of literary study / John Guillory
- Decolonizing design : a cultural justice guidebook / Elizabeth (Dori) Tunstall illustrated by Ene Agi
- A minor revolution : how prioritizing kids benefits us all / Adam Benforado
- Men who hate women : the extremism nobody is talking about / Laura Bates
- De-integrate! : a Jewish survival guide for the 21st century / Max Czollek translated by Jon Cho-Polizzi"
- Vintage contemporaries : a novel / Dan Kois
- Black women writers at work / edited by Claudia Tate foreword by Tillie Olsen
- Whorephobia : strippers on art, work, and life / edited by Lizzie Borden
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Alan Kelley (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
If you know some titles we should add, we have acquisitions funds available. We look forward to your suggestions of items to add to the collection.