Here are eight titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- None of your damn business : privacy in the United States from the Gilded Age to the digital age / Lawrence Cappello
- Unfollow : a memoir of loving and leaving the Westboro Baptist Church / Megan Phelps-Roper
- One day : the extraordinary story of an ordinary 24 hours in America / Gene Weingarten
- Lakota America : a new history of indigenous power / Pekka Hämäläinen
- The scrum fieldbook : a master class on accelerating performance, getting results, and defining the future / J.J. Sutherland
- Campuses of consent : sexual and social justice in higher education / Theresa A. Kulbaga, Leland G. Spencer
- A guide to transgender health : state-of-the-art information for gender-affirming people and their supporters / Rachel Ann Heath, PhD, and Katie Wynne, PhD, FRACP
- Future tense fiction : stories of tomorrow / edited by: Kirsten Berg [and five others]
Thank you for all of your suggestions and requests! If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (email@example.com), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!