Here are eight titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- Archaeology from space : how the future shapes our past / Sarah Parcak
- They called us enemy / written by George Takei, Justin Eisinger & Steven Scott art by Harmony Becker
- Dapper Dan : made in Harlem : a memoir / Daniel R. Day with Mikael Awake
- Who should own natural resources? / Margaret Moore
- Issues and controversies in policing today / Johnny Nhan
- Small teaching online : applying learning science in online classes / Flower Darby, James M. Lang
- Because internet : understanding the new rules of language / Gretchen McCulloch
- The Nickel boys : a novel / Colson Whitehead
We're starting off the 2019-2020 academic year right with these additions. Thank you for all of your suggestions and requests! If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!