We are adding many new items to the collection each month, and making sure that you can see them on display! Watch for our recent DVD display, as well as our ongoing New Books shelves (as shown above). See our new materials list of items we added to the collection in December! We added 160 books, e-books, DVDs, and other items during that time, thanks to your selections and suggestions. The list can be sorted by call number, area of our collection, or by title.
Here are eight titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- How to behave badly in Elizabethan England : a guide for knaves, fools, harlots, cuckolds, drunkards, liars, thieves, and braggarts / Ruth Goodman
- The global economy as you've never seen it / Thomas Ramge and Jan Schwochow with Adrian Garcia-Landa
- A handbook of food crime : immoral and illegal practices in the food industry and what to do about them / edited by Allison Gray and Ronald Hinch
- The blockchain and the new architecture of trust / Kevin Werbach
- Why they can't write : killing the five-paragraph essay and other necessities / John Warner
- Ball lightning / Cixin Liu translated by Joel Martinsen
- Handmaid's tale (Television program). Season 1;"The handmaid's tale. Season one [videorecording]
- Hellfire boys : the birth of the U.S. Chemical Warfare Service and the race for the world's deadliest weapons / Theo Emery
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!