See our new materials list of items we added to the collection in June! We added 129 books, e-books, DVDs, and other items during that time, thanks to your selections and suggestions. The list can be sorted by call number, area of our collection, or by title.
Here are eight titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- Call me American : a memoir / by Abdi Nor Iftin with Max Alexander
- Upon further review : the greatest what-ifs in sports history / [edited by] Mike Pesca
- Gigged : the end of the job and the future of work / Sarah Kessler
- Lust on trial : censorship and the rise of American obscenity in the age of Anthony Comstock / Amy Werbel
- Free-Range Learning in the Digital Age : The Emerging Revolution in College, Career, and Education / Peter P. Smith
- Kudos / Rachel Cusk
- When Einstein walked with Gödel : excursions to the edge of thought / Jim Holt
- Rock steady : brilliant advice from my bipolar life / Ellen Forney
We added a total of 2,102 items to the collection this year (our largest total in the last ten years). We have entered a new fiscal year, which means we're ready to add new items as you request them. We're looking forward to what you'll recommend next!
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (email@example.com), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!