Here are eight titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- How to be a stoic : using ancient philosophy to live a modern life / Massimo Pigliucci
- Arabia Felix : the Danish expedition 1761-1767 / Thorkild Hansen
- Slavery's exiles : the story of the American Maroons / Sylviane A. Diouf
- The social archaeology of food : thinking about eating from prehistory to the present / Christine A. Hastorf
- Nomadland : surviving America in the twenty-first century / Jessica Bruder
- Fighting the death penalty : a fifty-year journey of argument and persuasion / Eugene G. Wanger
- Fade to gray : aging in American cinema / Timothy Shary and Nancy McVittie
- Admissions : life as a brain surgeon / Henry Marsh
This month we're adding some new materials along with replacements for items that have gone missing from the collection (and those that patrons have chosen to replace). We're looking forward to what you'll recommend next!
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!