Here are eight titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- Rad women worldwide : artists and athletes, pirates and punks, and other revolutionaries who shaped history / written by Kate Schatz
- The Harlem reader : a celebration of New York's most famous neighborhood, from the renaissance years to the twenty-first century / edited by Herb Boyd
- Machine, platform, crowd : harnessing our digital future / Andrew McAfee & Erik Brynjolfsson
- Men without work : America's invisible crisis / Nicholas Eberstadt
- Chokehold : policing black men / Paul Butler
- No is not enough : resisting Trump's shock politics and winning the world we need / Naomi Klein
- Monstress. Volume two, The blood / Marjorie Liu
- Hundreds of interlaced fingers : a kidney doctor's search for the perfect match / Vanessa Grubbs, MD
This month we're adding some new materials along with replacements for items that have gone missing from the collection (and those that patrons have chosen to replace). We're looking forward to what you'll recommend next!
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!