Here are eight titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- We crossed a bridge and it trembled : voices from Syria / Wendy Pearlman
- What are the arts and sciences? : a guide for the curious / edited by Dan Rockmore
- Defiant Earth : the fate of humans in the Anthropocene / Clive Hamilton
- Grocery : the buying and selling of food in America / Michael Ruhlman
- Inferior : how science got women wrong ‐ and the new research that's rewriting the story / Angela Saini
- The waste lands / Stephen King
- The athlete's dilemma : sacrificing health for wealth and fame / John Weston Parry
- Remote control / Caetlin Benson‐Allott
We have entered a new fiscal year, which means we're ready to add new items as you request them. We're looking forward to what you'll recommend next!
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!