Here are eight titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- Deconstructing anxiety : the journey from fear to fulfillment / Todd E. Pressman
- Between two fires : truth, ambition, and compromise in Putin's Russia / Joshua Yaffa
- America for Americans : a history of xenophobia in the United States / Erika Lee
- Wilmington's lie : the murderous coup of 1898 and the rise of white supremacy / David Zucchino
- America's best day hikes : spectacular single-day hikes across the states / Derek Dellinger
- Uncanny valley : a memoir / Anna Wiener
- Why we can't sleep : women's new midlife crisis / Ada Calhoun
- Boys & sex : young men on hookups, love, porn, consent, and navigating the new masculinity / Peggy Orenstein
Thank you for all of your suggestions and requests! If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!