Here are eight titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- The great rift : literacy, numeracy, and the religion-science divide / Michael E. Hobart
- The epic city : the world on the streets of Calcutta / Kushanava Choudhury
- The age of American unreason in a culture of lies / Susan Jacoby
- Barracoon : the story of the last black cargo / Zora Neale Hurston
- 50 ways to get a job : an unconventional guide to finding work on your terms / Dev Aujla
- Women entrepreneurs and the myth of 'underperformance' : a new look at women's entrepreneurship research / edited by Shumaila Yousafzai
- I'll be gone in the dark : one woman's obsessive search for the Golden State Killer / Michelle McNamara
- What school could be : insights and inspiration from teachers across America / Ted Dintersmith
We still have FY18 collection funds available to add materials, so send us your requests. We're looking forward to what you'll recommend next!
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!