Here are eight titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- Yin‐yang : American perspectives on living in China / edited by Alice Renouf and Mary Beth Ryan-Maher
- Community‐based corrections / Leanne Fiftal Alarid Climate change and the health of nations : famines, fevers, and the fate of populations / Anthony J. McMichael
- How autism is reshaping special education : the unbundling of IDEA / Mark K. Claypool and John M. McLaughlin
- Making places for people : 12 questions every designer should ask / Christie Johnson Coffin
- Into the water / Paula Hawkins
- Pachinko / Min Jin Lee
- Generation wealth / Lauren Greenfield
There is still time to add books from this year's budget! Your input will help us keep the collection working well as we add items during the remainder of the 2016/17 fiscal year We're looking forward to what you'll recommend next!
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!