Here are seven titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- Atlas obscura : an explorer's guide to the world's hidden wonders / Joshua Foer
- Street marketing : the future of guerrilla marketing and buzz / Marcel Saucet
- Nobody : casualties of America's war on the vulnerable, from Ferguson to Flint and beyond / Marc Lamont Hill
- Buying a bride : an engaging history of mail‐order matches / Marcia A. Zug
- Insecure majorities : Congress and the perpetual campaign / Frances E. Lee
- The wonder : a novel / Emma Donoghue
- Assistive technology / Emily C. Bouck
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (email@example.com), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!