Here are seven titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- The underground railroad : a novel / Colson Whitehead
- I contain multitudes : the microbes within us and a grander view of life / Ed Yong
- Patient H.M. : a story of memory, madness, and family secrets / Luke Dittrich
- Parable of the sower / Octavia E. Butler
- Survival guide for college students with ADHD or LD / by Kathleen G. Nadeau
- Data love : the seduction and betrayal of digital technologies / Roberto Simanowski
- Europe isn't working / Larry Elliott and Dan Atkinson
This tag will show you all of the prior lists of new materials, in reverse chronological order. We are eager to hear from you about individual items you would like us to buy, or types of items we should be on the lookout for, or general subject areas we should build up in the collection. Your input will help us keep the collection working well as we enter into 2016/17! We're looking forward to what you'll recommend next.
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!