Here are seven titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- Psychology as a major : is it right for me and what can I do with my degree? / Donna E. Palladino Schultheiss
- Whipping girl : a transsexual woman on sexism and the scapegoating of femininity / Julia Serano
- I love learning I hate school : an anthropology of college / Susan D. Blum
- Television, social media, and fan culture / edited by Alison F. Slade, Amber J. Narro, and Dedria Givens-Carroll
- A year of movies : 365 films to watch on the date they happened / Ivan Walters
- A tyranny of petticoats : 15 stories of belles, bank robbers & other badass girls / edited by Jessica Spotswood
- Lab girl / Hope Jahren
This tag will show you all of the prior lists of new materials, in reverse chronological order. We are eager to hear from you about individual items you would like us to buy, or types of items we should be on the lookout for, or general subject areas we should build up in the collection. Your input will help us keep the collection working well as we enter into 2016/17! We purchased 1194 items during 2015/16, and we're looking forward to what you'll recommend next.
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!