Here are six titles from the list, to give you an idea of what we've been buying:
- Alexander Hamilton / Ron Chernow
- Ctrl + Z: the right to be forgotten / Meg Leta Jones
- Black Flags: the rise of ISIS / Joby Warrick
- Praxis core academic skills for educators exam secrets : study guide
- NCLEX-RN practice questions : NCLEX practice tests & exam review for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses
- Eligible: a novel / Curtis Sittenfeld
This tag will show you all of the prior lists of new materials, in reverse chronological order. We are eager to hear from you about individual items you would like us to buy, or types of items we should be on the lookout for, or general subject areas we should build up in the collection. Your input will help us keep the collection working well for 2015/16 and beyond!
If you have a suggestion of something to order, please use our "Tell GHL to Buy It" form, email Amy Carmichael (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop by the library with your request. And pass your general suggestions or comments about the collection to us in those same ways.
Thanks again for keeping our collection vibrant and your information needs met!