So you thought you knew how the library worked...
Library Myth #8
The Gardner-Harvey Library Website is open 24/7. Whether you are on-campus or off-campus, you can find immediate research help via online, interactive Subject Guides created by Miami librarians.
Here is a shortlist of subject guides to help you get started with your research. Library databases, resources, and services are linked under appropriate tabs. For example, see: Integrative Studies, Criminal Justice, Health Information Technology, Nursing, E-Learning, APA Citation Style Guide, MLA Citation Style Guide
Another way to find help on the website is to watch Tutorials that demonstrate online searching, explain research concepts, etc.
You can also:
- Call GHL@ 513-727-3222 when the Library is open.
- Text GHL @ 513-273-5360 when the library is open.
- IM askghl when the library is open.
- email GHL anytime and receive a reply when the library is open.
- Schedule a Research Consultation and meet with a librarian within 24 hours.
- Drop by the InfoDesk and ask your question in person during business hours.
The GHL library staff is ready to assist you with your research, just talk with us.